Monday, March 5, 2012

My Teddy Bear in Pink

       Have you ever choose a thing that has a sentimental value in your life? Well, everyone of us has an important object that can symbolize our personality. Now, I want to share to you the thing I loved the most.

       A teddy bear comforts me when I have problems. It’s like an angel that always beside me every time I’m sad. You can say all your feelings on that bear. A bear that can make you smile and feel comfortable with. Her name is Athena Jane from the story “She’s dating the Gangster”. A unique and beautiful name. Everytime I have a problem I always talk to her. I think she can understand what I am saying. It is very important to me. She is attractive in my eyes. Small, pink, Korean bear. It’s huggable. Made of soft cotton like heaven.


     A thing that can make you happy even when you’re alone. Remembering someone’s important into your life. So, you better keep it and when you have new ones it will stay forever in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment