Monday, February 14, 2011

Life as a Student Journalist

Have you ever experienced to be a student journalist? How do you feel? I can experience of what you are experiencing now. Isn’t that great? I am in the Special Program In Journalism. I heared this program only here in Davao City National High School. Now, I will tell you about my life as a student journalist.

                     As a student journalist, this life is very different from ordinary students’ life. This life is more difficult and complicated but exciting. There are some people who get mad at you for the article you wrote about them. You don’t know that you have to do with your projects, assignments and imminent quizzes looming behind you.


                     I don’t regret for being what I am now. This life is a challenge being a student journalist. Sometimes I am busy in writing. I am also trying to inform and entertain readers. I am happy that I enter this program. I am thankful and proud to be a student journalist in Davao City National High School. It’s a pleasure to be in this program. I learn many things on how to be a good journalist or a good writer.


                      Now, you know the life of being a student journalist. A life which you can experienced once in your life ever. Try it and you will love, proud and thankful to be a student journalist. Like me!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment